Good morning Kingfishers - I hope you had a lovely weekend. Welcome back to your learning and today starts as usual with your English activity:
A reminder that there is a copy of the Year 3/4 spelling words in the home learning packs that were sent home at the beginning of lockdown. There is also a digital copy under 31st March on this home learning page.
Read the PowerPoint attached below about types of skeletons. Make sure you are viewing it as a slide show or in reading view as there are some interactive questions for you to answer.
* In your home learning book, copy the definitions down on vertebrates and invertebrates (slide 5).
* Complete the interactive questions on slides 7-13.
* Read slides 14-17, watch the crab video on slide 16.
* Complete either the */** or *** sorting skeleton types sheet (pdf or word).
* If you don't want to print the sheet, draw a table in your home learning book.