For those children who are required to isolate there are some lessons and resources here to support - please remember though if you have any questions do not forget to use the class email address.
1) The area of compound shapes - Aut5.12.4 - Area of irregular shapes on Vimeo
2) The area of irregular shapes - Aut5.12.4 - Area of irregular shapes on Vimeo
3) Multiplying 2 digits by 1 digit - Spr5.1.1 - Multiply 2-digits by 1-digit on Vimeo
4) Multiplying 3 digits by 1 digit - Spr5.1.2 - Multiply 3-digits by 1-digit on Vimeo
These websites will be useful to support with arithmetic skills:
1) Focusing on the 6 times table - 6 times table and division facts - Year 5 - P6 - Maths - Home Learning with BBC Bitesize - BBC Bitesize
3) Daily 10 - Daily 10 - Mental Maths Challenge - Topmarks
The children all have access to Timestable RockStars and Mathletics to support your isolation period.