For those children who are required to isolate please find the following learning opportunities which link with our learning in the classroom.
1) Spellings - homophones including near homophones
2) Goodnight Mister Tom - our whole class guided reading
- Opportunity to write a character description - what is Willie like, how does he compare to another character from a book you like?
- Identify unfamiliar words and see if you can write/find the definition of the word
- How is life similar and different during this time?
- What do you think will happen in the rest of the story?
- How does Willie feel at different times and why?
3) Identifying and recognising features of an explanation text
4) Proof-reading and the importance
To help children recognise the importance of editing and improving
Remember if there is anything we can do to support this period of isolation please contact us through the class email address and we will happily assist.