Today I will be asking you some questions about Chapter 1 of Double Exposure. If you haven't already read chapter 1, please see the information on yesterday's page.
Please write your answers down.
1) What inspired the author to write the book?
2) What does 'my heart flipped' mean? (P3)
3) What was 3rd prize in the competition?
4) On P9, what does a 'tide of people' imply?
5) What is your opinion of Sophie? (P10-12)
Today you will be practising using semi-colons in a list.
Watch the video and then choose ONE of the pages to complete. Remember to copy out the sentences; do NOT print out the worksheets.